<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 Y 9:15 AM


It is unusual that I feel the need to pen down recent events immediately after it happened but I felt that I really need to do it, for I am thankful to a group of people who made me felt that my existence in life is worthwhile for there are people who still remembers and cares.

Thank you to my dear ex colleagues from IMH who had met up with me today for a great dinner and catching up session! Plus thank you for the lovely cake, love the flavor. Thank you to know that someone still reads my blog so I must blog about happier stuff!! Thank you for making time and effort despite being busy. I'm appreciative of the sweet gesture of surprise which only my dear IMH colleagues does it! Miss all those good times we have.

Now that I will be doing locum soon, I ought to really pay this bunch of colleagues a visit during lunch to catch up with them. After all, doing locum is about having more time to do things you wanna do. I do wish to catch up with them more often and sometimes, it's my fault for not organizing a meet up, being too caught up with work. However, I really learned that these bunch of colleagues are the greatest bunch I have so far, perhaps because we shared times together and thus, I shall make more efforts!

Once again, thank you, my ladies.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu