<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 10, 2010 Y 10:38 AM


10/07/2010 has finally passed, and yes, I'm one year older, marching nearer to the big 3!!! Nevertheless, I had a great day, out celebrating with my friends and family members. I'm quite happy to say that although I'm getting older, I'm still getting cakes and presents from people and there are people there to celebrate my birthday yearly. I'm really very glad for friends out there, who take time to spend the day with me, whether before, after or on that day itself. It makes me remember the significance of why I am existing in this world somehow.

I spent the day with Sharon, Audrey and Shixian celebrating it at the Cookie Museum followed by lunch at Mr Curry!

Menu at the Cookie Museum


Flowers from Sharon, Audrey and Shixian


My Polynesian Tea




Audrey's Chocolate Drink


This is how it looks like after you add milk to it


Katsu Pan Nabe at Mr Curry.....very delicious curry except the bread was a little tough


Attempted drawing of the person who served us. In case you were wondering why would I draw his face, that was because he was really rude to us and my friends decided to write out the feedback form. So I decided to draw his face as initially we didn't get his name. Shixian said he had curly hair so that's why I drew curly hair, only to realised he has spiky hair LOL.....


Birthday cake from Mommy!


Ang Baos from Aunts and Uncles


The Cousins!


Mommy and me




With the girls


Cutting the Cake




With the Guys




Present from Mommy!


Present from 4th Aunt!



Once again, thank you to all those lovely people whom have celebrated and wished me! I'm very glad and happy to have your wishes and your time =)





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu