<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 20, 2009 Y 2:19 AM


Fucking bitch that made the nasty comment about me. Fuck you.

Just because your son and I hang out fine together, does not mean we are having sex just because we are sleeping in the same room. FYI, he sleeps on the floor and I sleep on the bed and we are just purely sleeping. Something as pure and simple and innocent as that can become a big issue, with u thinking that we are having sex in the room and therefore, you must FUCKING call my mom to tell her that she must separate us from sleeping in the same room together. Fucking must make a big hoo ha over the whole thing, throw tantrums on your son and my mom because he wants to stay over. For fucking sake, he is my cousin who is younger than me by 9 years old. If I want to fuck someone, I can just go onto the streets and find a guy. I'm not so desperate to go fuck your son.

For fuck sake, we are both grown up adults, we know what the fuck we are doing. We are just cousins who are close and enjoy spending time with each other. I have other cousins who slept in my room before too. I can't fucking believe how imaginative your mind can go.

You know what is the fucking biggest problem? The fucking biggest problem is you insulted my character right in front of my uncle, my mom, my cousin and me. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME? That I'm so old, desperate bitch looking out for sex and just take anyone for sex? FUCK YOU LA. No wonder people hate you so much.

Who cares about yoU? I'm still going to hang out with my cousin. If you don't like it, then fucking murder me. Don't drag everyone into the picture or insult people. Fucking childish 40 plus person. Go to hell.

P.S: I apologise for the vulgarities for I'm really damn pissed over this person who insulted my integrity, my character and everything about me. Biggest insult I have ever received.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu