<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 17, 2008 Y 3:12 AM


I caught Evangelion (1.0): You are not alone, on last Sunday on OKTO. I must first admit, I have never watched any series of Evangelion before, so when I watched this movie, I didn't know exactly what it was about.

My first impression was that the main character was weak. As the movie progresses, I do realised that he has many emotions and issues that he have to deal with too, being 14 and fighting Angels of life and death, having a strange father (which I didn't know what he was up to), having no emotional attachment and bonding to any one. Perhaps, it was easy for me to judge him based on that superficiality that I saw, but deep down and behind, there could be things leading to what constitutes that personality.

I'm not a fan of this type of anime, about machines, about war but it hooked me till the end of the show. Alot of emotions and feelings were conveyed in that movie, although dark at times, but it makes you think of certain things.

Perhaps, I should watch the episodes to really understand what's the hype about.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu