<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008 Y 5:17 AM


Zhu Zhu finally finished his assignment and we were able to spend time together without constraints of assignments. We went out to hunt for fish stuff for his office with his colleague, went to PS to have our favourite Saybons soup and Indonesia food.

We were able to spend a day together on Saturday by ourselves, simply resting, and enjoying the company of each other. I appreciate times like this where we only pay attention to each other and nothing else, it's not easy to come by and hence it's precious. It's a very simple day yet it's contending and blissful. We even had lunch with my Mommy and bought some stuff, with Zhu Zhu finally able to find a pair of jeans that he can fit into, blame it on those fat thighs of him, wahahahaha, it's very muscular thigh in case someone wanna say I'm fat again.

Friday was a chill out night with my dear colleagues, Ivy and Geraldine. It wasn't anything planned, just impromptu and I was glad cause it was enjoyable. We went to Thai Express where I stuffed myself with curry soft shell crab rice, tom yam soup and had to help Ivy to finish her prawn toast. Then we popped over to The Cookie Museum, newly renovated last year and changed name from I couldn't remember what to this current name. As the name reflects, it sells cookies and it's best for it's cookies. The chairs are more vintage and grand now, it's like really feeling royal sitting on those english vintage chairs, sipping tea from the side of the chairs and munching on nice cookies and desserts. I had A Bed of Roses and we had Cookies Borghese for dessert. I felt so pampered and well treated from the experience and many shared gossips with the dear girls. Zhu Zhu came over and stay over on Friday night and I had a free pillow case that I can hug to sleep peacefully.

Sunday was a family day. Zhu Zhu and I brought our mothers to La Petite Cuisine Restaurant at Serene Centre for lunch, then popped over to Island Creamery to have desserts. Then Zhu Zhu, my mom and I went to Jurong East Swimming Complex to meet my extended family for swimming. The slides were really fun but I felt giddy after that. I really like the wave pool too much better than CCK one. However, WWW is still the best, more group slides to have fun with. There was nice time spent in the sun too, and we all had a nice dinner at Aunt's Jenny house afterwards, which I fell asleep in her bed cause I was too tired and groggy from the spinning.

Overall a good weekend spent, resting, having fun and having time to sleep!





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu