<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 13, 2007 Y 9:12 PM


I had lunch with the OT Office 2 girls and Joyce, and their fellow bfs on Sunday, at Cafe Cartel. Had my beloved pork chops again! Yummy Yummy!

It was supposed to be meet LS's session but ended up as "suaning" Ivy's session haha. Even Ivy kept saying that we kept teasing her. Pls, she's like so blur, dun even know what we are talking about.

It was quite a good session, we haven't gather for so long and work wise, we haven't really got a chance to chat much, and we haven't seen LS for sometime too.

Haha, Mr Lim is a hedgehog btw.....according to Ivy.......and Bonnie and Eddy is real happy that they found someone even greater than them in terms of sleeping skills.

Had lunch with Ivy, Bonnie and Eunice on Monday at Ajisen. Guess what? They were talking about relationships and I found out lots of juicy news huh huh. I had my tomato ramen! Yummy yummy, the tomato soup is so so so so so so nice. I love tomatoes yeah!

Oh, did I tell you I have nice yoghurt at my house too? Courtesy of Mr Lim.

And I have sore eyes on both eyes, Bonnie asked me whether I look like a rabbit. Nah, I have perfectly normal eyes, just infected on the upper eye lids. Early stage, not like a rabbit yet.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu