<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 11, 2007 Y 12:04 PM


Caught 2 movies today, it's like a movie mania day. I have watched 2 movies in a day for such a long time.

Caught Rush Hour 3 with Mr Lim and my usual gang of 6 cousins (including me that is). What a lame plot the story has, it's just a show for laughter, basically for you to laugh non stop throughout the show. Worth the laughter, but not worth the plot. Secret is much better than this.

Caught Bourne Ultimatum with Mr Lim in the evening. I never watched Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy before, so it was like watching something out of no where. Fortunately, my highly intelligent brains has helped me to somehow understand the plot and what is going on. It's very action packed, and some highly intelligent people are in the show. Mr Lim says Bourne 1 and 2 is even better, and I suppose it must be true then. Bourne 3 is a little bit confusing at some parts, not because I couldn't understand but because the images are flashing from one to another, too quickly till I couldn't catch the full picture of it at times.

Lunch with the girls tomorrow! Hopefully all turn up this time.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu