<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 15, 2006 Y 7:42 PM


Backdated entry from last week cuz I was toooooooo lazy and tired to even blog heh heh.

8/12/06, Friday
Jesse (D's girL) has been working in this restaurant called Charcoal for her Shatec attachment and so DeDe asked us to try out the food on Fri. Pretty funny cuz we had to get tickets to go in. I was quite surprised when she told me about the tickets and I paid like $26 dollars for it. For a moment, I was shocked. I thought it was some students attachment and I was paying so much (probably my brain not registering when De msg me that time). $26 is not a lot actually when she told me it comprises of a appetizer, soup, main course and dinner...and then I understood.

The restaurant is actually located near Funan Centre. We had soft shell crab for appetizer, shark fin melon soup, fish or lemon chicken for main course (I took chicken with no questions) and this cake (can't rem it was chocolate or cheese) for dessert. The food was quite decent especially for the soup and dessert. They even served us free tea and a lot of biscuits!

So if u are keen to try out this restaurant run by Shatec students, do pop down before January to give it a try. Don't ask me how I got tickets cuz I'm not the one who did it.

9/12/06, Saturday
It was our Dept's chalet day! My cousins came over to stay over at my house on Fri night and I brought them to the chalet on Sat. It was Hawaii's night theme so I wore a Hawaii skirt that nearly tripped me to death. We had a bbq over at the chalet (thanks to the food and efforts of Jamil and Rahman).

Fortunately I brought my cousins along to stay overnight because no one stayed overnight except for Lee and myself. It would be kinda scary to stay in such a big house with only 2 miserable people.

Jay, Rupa, my cousins and I tried our guts test and went to OCH for a night walk. We only managed to walk around OCH cuz my cousins were too freaked out by the dark and the ghostly spirits. Gerald was chanting louder and louder and even louder when Rupa accidentally tripped over a hole. It wasn't the hospital that freaked me out, it was Gerald's chanting that was more freaky LOL.

15/12/06, Fri
Picked up the bridesmaid gown for Kris's wedding at Santiago. It's some peach dress, tube top with a string of beads as one shoulder strap. It was a short dress with the extension of the back to the floor.

And Sharon is back from Ozzie, though she flown to Japan but let's hang out when u are back huh!





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu