<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 7, 2006 Y 9:40 PM


The wedding is over! Phew...finally the job of being a Chinese emcee has been properly carried out. It's especially scary when the lights on shine on you, and everyone else is looking at you. Haha, but I always remembered that the main focus is on the couple so there's nothing to worry about.

I was glad that I managed to pass through the night with good results. The MOE lecturers were happy with my Mandarin. Saw the groom's father nodding his head in agreement and complimenting me when I left. Got a number of compliments from others too. Phew, a sigh of relief. Luckily I still could get through with my poorly deteriorated Mandarin. Spent some time trying to remember the flowery words written by my colleague, from Taiwan.

Took quite a number of photos but have to ask LS to help me load my memory card before I could show you. Thanks Cy for the help in the lovely dress LOL, I got complimented as a fairy with my dress and hairdo.

Drank quite alot, they kept asking us to finish one glass at one shot during each toasting. I could feel myself getting giddy but I was still sober enough. Hit the bed immediately when I got home and shower. It was a good sleep though, the effect of wine. I didn't wake up with a headache though, so that shows I have not gotten drunk enough to hangover yet.

Next wedding coming up! Kris's wedding in December! Hee hee....another round of wedding toasting and feasting again.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu