<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 13, 2006 Y 7:47 AM


The media launch of our own Barista Express Cafe was finally carried out yesterday, 12/10/06!

Now the public will get to read about this very special cafe, run by a group of people who may deemed incompetent by others.

CNN, Lianhe Zaobao, Today, Straits Time and Lianhe Wanbao came to interview and film the relevant people.

Sad to say, occupational therapy was not specifically mentioned during the launch but well, at least it appeared in the papers! (in Lianhe Zaobao and Today).

And I saw my Chinese name in Lianhe Zaobao....arrghh I hate seeing my full Chinese name. That is so many years of seeing it since JC. I'm representing the occupational therapy cohort to speak in Lianhe and Today.

At least, there was still occupational therapists mentioned somewhere, which I'm real glad.

And now, people will know that we conduct work training too. Excellent publicity indeed.

If you wanna read about this special cafe, go read 12/10 Lianhe Zaobao, 13/10 Today, 13/10 Straits Time or 12/10 Lianhe Wanbao. Then you will have a better idea on what I am talking about.

p.s: And for the first time, I met someone familiar at Raffles Place while gg home from the media launch. I saw Ting Ting!!!! Finally, someone I know.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu