<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 6, 2006 Y 8:16 AM





CLAMP is a group of really pretty good comics creators. And not forget, they are all females!

I just finished Chobits and now, I'm watching XXXHolic.

Yes, you are right. I'm an anime freak. I can spend all my times watching animes. And Movies and Vcds!

Bleah, I missed Rob-B-Hood. C if Min can watch with me next Sat with the free tickets. Can get all the cuzzins to go too.

Death note! Manga turned movie....the manga freak me will gather my forces to watch it with me heh heh. And the forces are non other than the other anime freaks that I know in my family.

Try singing Jay Chou's newest duet with Fei Yu Qing in the ktv. Kudos to those that can imitate both Jay and Fei.

P.S: We missed Granny this year for Mooncake Festival but we will celebrate it with Gramps and send our wishes to Granny in the faraway world. I still dream of you at times, happy dreams, memories of you scolding me, memories of you.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu