<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 20, 2006 Y 6:15 AM


THANK YOU JARVIS!!!! I'm soooo happieeeee!!! Why? One fine day, as I was surfing the web, I saw Jarvis's nick and I saw this song "I wish you love" by Lisa Ono playing on his computer....and viola, everything clicked!

Wat's with this song? Ever since I watched that show by Uma Thurman and Meryl Streep, as you can see, I have cleanly forgotten the name, I heard tat song playing in one of the scenes. Since then, I have been humming it to everyone that I know, with only one sentence that I could remember, that is "I wish you health, I wish you love", or perhaps not fully tat.

Unfortunately, since last yr till now, no one know what the heck I was humming about and today, I finally found the desired song!

It's weird, I know but the immense and intensified feelings of acquiring that song is so powerful. I was overjoyed =). So let me share with you my desired and beloved song through my blog. Well, only lyrics...you shall guess the tune since I hum it to you all so often.



I Wish You Love

Goodbye, no use leading with our chins
This is where our story ends
Never lovers, ever friends...

Goodbye, let our hearts call it a day
But before you walk away
I sincerely want to say...

I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this, I wish you love!
And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health, and more than wealth, I wish you love!
My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never ever be
So with my best, my very best, I set you free!
I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all, but most of all...
When snowflakes fall, I wish you wealth
I wish you health...I wish you love!

Hey, I juz suddenly remembered...I heard tat song ages ago in this show by Aaron Kwok and Kelly Chan.

P.S: Sheesh, I tot Barney was a hippo...well apparently he is not. How the heck did I remember him as a hippo? Crap, anyway I nv like him...he's too purplish for my liking.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu