<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 Y 11:21 PM


This afternoon, I opened up my yahoo mail and I saw an invitation from someone, asking me to join Multiply. There I was, racking my head, trying to figure out who the heck is this person (couldn't rem the name though it sounds familiar) and then TA DA! It dawned on me who this person was and momentarily, I was shocked. I didn't expected that one day, she will finally contact us again.

She was like a kite, the strings severed, flying higher and higher in the sky, till it disappeared and we couldn't see it anymore. One long year it has been, and she was no where to be found. No replies from her through email or phone. I didn't even know whether she is still alive, in Australia or what. There, you get the clue. We knew each other in Ozzie Land. Dun get any wrong ideas, she was juz my housemate. Someone significant enough to cause an impact on my life and my friends' lives.

I'm not gg to elaborate on how she had became so significant in our lives. She always said that we are like a family and that we should always stay in contacts. Somehow, I'm glad I wasn't really close to her...else I could c how hurting it would be that she juz disappeared into thin air. Anyway, this sparked back memories that we had in Ozzie.

Many a times, we had fun in our flat in Erica Underwood House. Many times we did things that were funny and silly. We each had our own favourite songs and out of no where, someone would sing it out loud and the rest would join in. There was tis song that SHE liked and eventually after hearing it so many times, we grew to like it too.

I happened to hear it on my ipod juz now as I was browsing the web and I thought, perhaps I would post it here...as a rememberance, for someone whom I have long forgotten but perhaps may be remembered by my frens.

One day, we may meet again or maybe that day will never come. Let fate unravels itself.



Gabrielle - Sunshine

Made a wish, I can dream
I can be what I want to be
Not afraid to live my life
And fulfil my fantasies

I learnt a lot of tricks to help me live my life
You helped me find my paradise
When you came I saw

Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel like
I'm on top of the world
Telling me I'll go far

Reaching out, for the highs
You inspired me to try
I felt the magic inside
And I felt that I could fly
I'm looking at the world in an optimistic light
You made me appreciate my life
'Cos when you came you were my

Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel like
I'm on top of the world
Telling me I'll go far

You are the calm
I am the storm
You are the breeze that carries me on
When I said a truth
You wink at me
You're there for me

Sunshine (oh yeah)
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel I'm on top of the world
Telling me that I'll go far
Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star

(Sunshine) Making me feel I'm on top of the world
Telling me that I'll go far
Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel I'm on top of the world
Telling me that I'll go far
Sunshine
My star, my star..





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu