<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 Y 7:53 AM


Oooh, I juz love tis song! 1st heard it in Princess Diary and when I recall the song and how she said "Because you saw me when I was invisible", that was so totally sweet!

You dun need a beautiful gown and a prettily drawn face to make you different...you are juz you...Different and unique to yourself...What makes you different is what makes you beautiful to others =)

I am different, beautiful to my frens.

He said: Let's meet up, of cuz it's for work.

Me: Of cuz for work, what do you think? I'm stupid?


Such a jerk....look who is barking now? I'm not leeming for you...YOU ARE HISTORY...can't u juz get tat into your head? Like as if you have so much charm in you till I still have to be in love with YOU? Geesh, bring your papers and you out of the door.

He: As your financial consultant, that's the best I can do for you.

Me: (thinks) the best is you stop bugging me with your idiotic papers and work based meetings. (says) sorrie, but i'm not interested. if i free then c how.

He: okie, update me when u free to mit tis week.

Me: sure, if i'm ever free in d 1st place (thinks to herself: I will nv be free for you, too bad)


He always say tell ppl that your bf says no and they will leave you alone. Next time when I have a bf, I will tell him that my bf says no to you and your stupid papers, so will you leave me alone?

Thank god that Vday wasn't spent with you. You wouldn't have left such nice memories as I had yesterday.

I'm juz real pissed that I was insulted. I bet you lovelies will agree with me and slap him too. Peepz, I'm so glad that I have you lovelies!





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu