<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 25, 2006 Y 8:43 AM


2 sentences that I heard today and I found it real meaningful.

"I can live without you. I juz dun want to". That's so true isn't it? No one will die or can't live without another person. Somehow you will juz survive.

"They say you should always marry your best fren". I agree, cuz they know you the best and treat you real well. Juz like my dearest but she's a girl so I can't marry her but we will stay as buddies forever.

So from this 2 sentences, I conclude, you should nv attempt to die if you lose someone. That's juz silly. Especially if it's becuz of a relationship. If it's your loved ones, I suppose they wouldn't want you to choose that as your path too. Your future partner that you will be with for the rest of your life should be your best fren. Even if he/she wasn't your best fren initially, make an attempt to know that person real well and become best friends.

To those I know whom are attached, to you, is your partner your best friend? Can you tell him/her everything in the world? Can you share your secrets with him/her? Can you accept this person as who he/she is and vice versa? If your answers are yes, then I'm really happie for you =).





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu