<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 28, 2006 Y 7:36 AM


HAPPY CNY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Nothing new tis few days....juz watched alot of movies! Fearless, Memoirs of Geisha, In Her Shoes, I'm Not Stupid Too, Dreamer, Cheaper by A Dozen...I think I practically finished all the shows in the theatre.

My room looks much neater now...waiting to change the bedsheets...CNY tis yr...sigh...nothing new...I'm still single as like how past CNY are....getting older but still getting ang bao...fortunately no one pop the question of..."When are u gg to stop receiving ang baos?"

My hair is the same length as last year CNY...still look the same...maybe more wrinkles and pimples? Lolx.

Tis few days has allowed me to sorted out some thinking. I know wat I'm looking for now. No younger guys, no unstable guys, no workaholic guys, no money minded guys....I hate ppl whom hit on me fast...I hate ppl whom think I'm easy to hook on...Get lost jerks...if u are finding someone to fling with...then u so look for the wrong person.

Btw, I seriously dunno wat is wrong with my face that attract all these wrong kind of ppl to me...when will good ones come to me?

P.S: I like Jay Chou's Huo Yuan Jia and JJ Lim's new songs.





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu