<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 19, 2005 Y 6:00 AM


Wkend was really tiring...woke up at 7 plus in the morning on Sat...juz naturally woke up that early..couldn't get back to bed.

Went to UOB bank to set up my new acc =)...now I'm awaiting for my UOB mini debit and mini VISA card....plus also awaiting for citibank card.

Went to Causeway to shop around...bought a new fone and Avene pdts. Then rushed home to put down my stuff and went out again to mit Kris they all for dinner. 1st time we are meeting tog with him...him to discuss his plan with Kris while DeDe and me...hmmm sit ard and look like flowers.

We went shopping after tat and hang around till 11.30pm. Sigh, and being the insensitive workaholic him, he left me to take public transport home. Sigh, after that I was really disappointed and upset with him. Till now, Í still feel uncomfortable to speak to him.

Am I being petty for such a small thing? I really dunno...I wasn't hoping to be dumped alone to go back...and I kept wondering if he wasn't there to meet Kris, wud he even had gave that time to me? Possibly no.

Sunday went to collect my ipod! Wee...it's so slim and compact! And guess wat? I forgot to switch it off today and it was running for ten hours but the battery is still 3/4 full! Amazing!!!

After I collected my ipod, I went to PS to shop with CY. Bought 2 pairs of flats at URS...kinda like wat I bought...with comments from CY =)

Went to Magic Wok with my welfare colleagues today to have our end year dinner. Still gotta be in welfare committee for another 6 more months. 6 more months of being treasurer...hate dealing with the money but hmm, no one wants to take over the job.

Can't wait for wkend to come again!





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu