<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 1, 2005 Y 12:31 PM


You SUX! Totally wasting my time.

You dun deserve me at all.

I gave you time. I gave you chances. Did you even bother to make use of them?

Did you even bother to keep to your promises? Your promises are as empty as you.

Your work, family and friends are significant in your life. I dun exist in that realm. Your time is dedicated to them. I only deserved nothing from you.

If you were even bothered, you would have seen my msn nick and could at least visit this blog to c how much anguish I felt.

I guess you didn't. Your eyes are only focus on what was important to you. NO, I was NOT important at all. So not important till I don't deserve your attention and time.

I know you are underperforming in work. I tried to be nice about it but you took it for granted.

You dun have your priorities rite. I'm juz someone by your side when you needed me. Love is when you love someone till you need them, not because you need them so you love them.

The times when you needed me, they are few. I lost all hopes of you. You utterly disappointed and hurt me.

Is it so troublesome to juz call me or text me a day? Is it so difficult for you to spend time with me? If it is, please let me go then. Please dun tell me that you want me to stay by your side, that you need me. Your words and actions are hurting me.

I'm so blind till I let you carry on torturing me......BROKEN HEARTED.....





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu