<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8002243526682637291\x26blogName\x3d~Fly+Away~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xiaoxue-prettiesnow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8808672423555557728', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 25, 2005 Y 12:42 PM


Blog lessons of the day:

1. Being too pretty can help you to achieve star status through blogging.

2. Remember to post lotsa prettie photos in your blog if you want to hitch a chance to get famous.

3. Beware of what you write in your blogs...time to stop writing bimbotic comments and write smart.

4. Stop posting photos of your past that will declare your secrets.

5. Do not write anything that might be used by others to criticise you in future.

6. Do not attempt to post your love life in a blog.

Oops, I think I failed all of the categories.

1st, I'm not pretty enough. 2nd, I'm not pretty enough to post prettie photos. 3rd, I dun think I write bimbotic comments in my blog but whoever wants to get back to me can always classify them as one. 4th, I have posted too many photos of my past. Can guess what ppl can say if they saw it...wow Shirley used to be so ugly with so many pimples!!! Wahahaha!! 5th, I have too much entries that ppl can used it to criticise me if they dun like me. 6th, I have posted too much of my love life.

Sheez, since when writing a diary has become such a big affair?





Quote

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why they call it
"the present."

Prettiesnow XiaoXue

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman

Loves <33

Shopping
Good food
Makeup
Movies
L4D
Cycling
La Roche Posay
Bags
Shoes
Dresses
Books
My family =)
My dear friends =)

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter



    Break Da Silence






    Quote of the Moment

    I am strong
    I am invincible
    I am woman!

    Credits.


    Designer: bw0kensmile-x
    Image Hosting: photobucket.com
    Image Hosting: imageshack.us
    Image source: deviatart
    Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
    Music: baidu.com
    Cursor: dorischu